Saturday 24 September 2011

Shoaib Akhtar’s Autobiography! 'Controversially Yours'


The Pakistan Cricket Shoaib Akhtar in his autobiography, "Yours is controversial Sachin Tendulkar to be afraid for his bowling on a slow track face accused of Faisalabad.

"We would be a humiliating defeat in the series, but for the fact that we have faced hampered Sachin Tendulkar.

"What happened in our favor was that Sachin is suffering from tennis elbow! So great was the drummer with disabilities. We managed to put psychological pressure on him.

"We rebounded the ball to him and managed to get nervous. I went into the locker room on the first day with the knowledge that Sachin is not comfortable with views and quick ball up. He was clearly uncomfortable against me. That was enough to rely on, "he said.

.! "I drove (Sachin) is a fast ball that did not touch my surprise, he left the first time I saw him away from me -. C 'is slow on the track in Faisalabad he was my hunting instinct and the next game I hit him on the head and he could not, after that score, "said Akhtar.

He also said that Tendulkar and Dravid is not a winner.

"I think players like Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid were not exactly winners to begin with, but she knew that the art of finishing the game."

".... Vivian Richards, Ricky Ponting, Brian Lara and the likes of them are big names that dominate with the bat and were really match-winner. First time I rode to Sachin, I missed these qualities. It might have stopped running and he characterizes the capacity at the end of the game was missing, "Akhtar said in the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment