Monday 26 September 2011

Music Legend Sly Stone "In Vain"

Sly Stone, Sylvester Stewart was born in 15th March 1943. Sly Stone is an American producer musician, composer and music, best known for his role as singer for Sly & the Family Stone.

It was funny when Chris Farley screaming about how Matt Foley Saturday Night Live, but it is much less funny when it happens to be a music legend:
Sly Stone is broken and lives in a van.

The former lead singer of funk, which faced the group Sly & the Family Stone, opened the New York Post this weekend about how her drug use and poor money management have led to a living homeless on the road.
I love my little RV, Stein told the newspaper.
I do not want to return to a permanent home. I can not stand in one place. I have to keep moving.

In 1968, the band Stone has published a series of hits like "Dance to the Music, followed by" Everyday People "Family Affair" and "Stand!
But drug problems Sly worsened in the 1970s, as he recounts a moment in 1974 where he managed to buy Christmas gifts for his son, but...:

I had to spend about $ 2500. When I enter the store, I had just spent on drugs. Yes, I have. And if I ever close to Syl small house, I thought, 'Oh, man, I never did. "When I saw him, I said," I have money on medicines. I spend on dope. "

He was arrested several times in the possession of cocaine and 1980 spent too rich in elements such as expensive cars. He showed the way to the stage at the Grammy Awards in 2006 and was seen no more.
In the last year has continued its former manager of Pierre would have stiffing on royalties.
And he wants a chance to revive his musical career back, said:



Please tell all, please play me a job, my music.
I'm tired of all this sh-t, man ... with new energy, it is a good feeling on stage continued.
I see all the guys play the old songs. Let them know these guys, like Lady Gaga, let me in, let me and pay me, if you like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment